Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAT: The Anthem

Recently I have rediscovered Pitbull's November 2007 Release, The Boatlift. I'm a big fan but I just listened to the first single, Go Girl, a million times and then moved on. The second single off the album, The Anthem, has turned into the official preemptive summer jam for 2008. Lil Jon spiced up the Merengue-house banger, Calabrina, and Pitbull drops his trade mark Spanglish nastiness. Mr. 305 tears it up when he starts rapping over kitschy beats. Earlier this year DJ Laz put out that Benny Benassi sampled Move Shake Drop with him on it, allowing Vatos everywhere to cruise to the sweet sounds of cheesy Italian house music. Here are both songs with the originals.

The Anthem, Pitbull and Lil John
Download Y.S.I

Calabria, Enur and Natasja
Download: Y.S.I

Move Shake Drop, DJ Laz and Pitbull
Download: Y.S.I

Satisfaction, Benny Benassi
Download: Y.S.I


I can't resist putting these up...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Esa morena esta sabrosa y cuando tu la tocas ella se vuelve loca! M-I-A-M-I fo sho. But Benny Benassi is for guido fags